Thank you for using Spyne or visiting our website. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your data and this policy explains what we collect and how we use your personal information. This policy may be amended as we release new features, or when legal requirements arise. We encourage you to review this policy from time to time to stay informed of any changes that might affect you.
When we say “Spyne”, “we”, or “us”, we are referring to Eventila technologies pvt ltd. Spyne provides users with tools to help them create and manage photo galleries and more through the use of its web application, website hosting services and other tools and services (the "Services”). When we say “Users”, we are referring to customers who are visiting our site or are using our Services. When we say “Clients”, we are referring to customers who are visiting or using our Users’ sites.
2. What information do we collect?
- Account Information: To create an account, we collect your email address, business name, business website. To use the Services, we collect the information you voluntarily provided through your Account, including information about your Clients that you share with us (email addresses, names). For Clients who use the store functionalities in your gallery, we collect the information Clients provide during checkout.
- Log data: When you access or use our website or services, our servers will automatically record log data which may include IP addresses, device and browser configurations, date and time of access, browsing times and loading errors if applicable.
- Usage data: We may collect data on how you use the Services, such as gallery creation date and time, timestamps of communications you sent out via the account.
- Information from third party services: We may collect information through other services you integrate with (such as Lightroom), information collected will be all in accordance with the authorization procedures of the services.
- Additional information: We may collect additional information when you contact us for support, communicate with us via social media channels or contact us through third-party services.
3. How do we collect your information?
- Information you provided directly: When you sign up for an account or use the Services, you provide account and transaction related information through your account. These may include your profile information, Client’s name, email and photos, your communication preferences. For Clients, these may include billing/shipping information provided when purchasing from a project.
- Information from other sources: We may collect information from other services such as third-party service providers, payment processors, or advertising services. These may include device and location information, limited information on your card used for payment, prior visits to our website, or whether you opened an email campaign.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information collected primarily to provide you with the Services you signed up for and to support our legitimate interests in operating our Services and business.
- To provide you with the services you signed up for: We will use the information you provided to enable you to create projects, websites, to communicate with your Clients, to facilitate payment and order processing and any other services requested by you. This also includes sharing this information with third-party service providers in order to provide the services (such as emailing a Client). When we need to share information, we take the steps to ensure that only the necessary information is shared, and the information is protected and being used in accordance with this policy.
- To maintain and improve our services: We use the information collected to analyse our site performance and measure the usage of feature
- To verify your identity: When we need to authenticate your account to provide you support, or if concerns arise regarding identity theft. We use the information to verify your identity.
- To personalize your experience and advertise our services: We may use the information to conduct our advertising and marketing campaigns and referral program. You may opt out of certain ad targeting and retargeting services with the third-party advertising networks directly.
- To communicate with you about our services: We will send you emails about transactions on your account, technical notices, and feature announcements. You may change your notification settings in your account or contact us at any ti
- To provide you with support: When you contact us for help, we will use the information to assist you in your use of the Services.
- To meet legal requirements: We may need to use the information to comply with legal requests such as court orders, request by public authorities, and any other other appropriate legal mechanisms.
5. How do we share the information we collect?
- Third-party Service Providers:We share your information with our third-party Service Providers who provide and support our Services. We will only share information that is necessary for the third-party to complete the service and require them to use the information a manner that is consistent with this policy. Examples of Service Providers include hosting and content delivery services, customer support management services and payment processors.
- User’s instruction:We will share and disclose the personal information only on your instruction, provided they are part of the functionality of the Services and they follow applicable law.
- Change in business:In the case of a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization or sale, information collected may be shared on the basis that it is subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- To comply with the law: Information may be disclosed if it is deemed necessary to comply with the law and court order, to protect the rights of individuals and to fulfill law enforcement requirements.
- Marketing: We may share information with third-party advertising networks (such as Facebook and Instagram) in order to deliver relevant advertisements to you and to manage our communications with you. We do not use your content for this purpose.
6. How do we protect the information we collect?
Spyne follows industry standards on the management of personal information. We employ technical and administrative safeguards intended to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and disclosure of personal information. We maintain security measures such as the use of redundancies and employ firewalls to protect against unlawful access and network vulnerabilities. No method of storage and transfer of information over the Internet is absolute secure, while we have safeguards in place, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
7. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or if needed to provide you with the Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements and to protect our and others’ interests. We may continue to store your information for a reasonable amount of time after you cancel your paid subscription or becomes inactive, in the case that you wish to reactivate your account. You may delete your Account in your account dashboard or by contact us at [email protected] in which case your information will be deleted. Anonymized information that are not identifiable to a person might be retained to help us improve our Services.
8. International information transfer
As part of providing the Services to you, your personal information might be transferred, stored or processed in a country other than where you are located. Spyne will ensure the transfers will be completed in compliance with mechanisms that is recognized under the relevant Data Protection Legislation as providing an adequate level of protection for data transfers. Specifically, for residents of the EEA, we will ensure the data transfer is completed in accordance to the Standard Contractual Clauses (EU Model Clauses) and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
9. Your Rights
You have the rights over your personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, we take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. You can usually manage your information simply by logging into your account and editing your information directly in the dashboard. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, you can contact us at [email protected]for assistance. Please note that we may ask you for proof of account ownership and/or identity before fulfilling your request.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will normally collect personal information from you only where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where we need your personal information to fulfill a contract with you, or c) where the processing is in our legitimate interest in providing the services. In most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide the service to you.
If you are a User and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us at [email protected]. If you are a Client of a User and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the User you interacted with directly -- we serve as a processor on their behalf and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
10. Contact information
31 - Grievance Officer - Mr Narendra Rathore reachable at [email protected]