Spyne, a new cutting-edge tech product by Eventila, is the new go-to place for businesses and professionals in the photography industry. It provides photographers, event planners, and make-up artists, a platform where they can showcase their work and share it with clients with great ease.
For someone in the photography industry, setting up a business takes a lot of effort and to monitor each and every detail of it, can be really stressing at times. But with Spyne, one doesn’t have to worry about that. The aim of Spyne is to provide those professionals with a one-step solution, a place where they can expand their business and establish themselves as a brand.
In order to help them achieve that, Spyne comes with a number of useful features that can solve day-to-day problems that occur in a business. If you have been doing business offline until now then maybe it’s time for a change.
Common problems that prevent a business from growing:
1. Lack of online presence
It’s 2019, the digital age where you can find everything online. Whether it is a toothbrush or a full-course meal, you get everything delivered to your doorstep at the touch of a button. Either call it the way of fast life or just increase in convenience, but if you can find something on the internet then you won’t go through the trouble of stepping out of your house unless for something really important. So, if you are a photographer in the wedding industry then you have to have a website and social media presence where potential customers can see your work and approach you.
2. Sharing and selecting takes a lot of time and effort
As a photographer, the real task starts when you have to send over 2000+ photos to your customers and then wait for them to select the ones that are needed to be there in the album. First, you have to find a way to send all those photos and then once you’ve sent, you have to sometimes wait for months till the client selects his/her favourites. This brings us to the third problem.
3. Payment delays
For a business to grown, you need funds. But if your payments are delayed then you can’t really manage the business properly. Usually, a photographer receives 80% fees before an event and 20% after the delivery of the album. But if the photo selection itself is taking months then the problem can become serious. For those dealing with multiple events at a time, know how hard it can be.
4. Staying in the tune
At the end of the day, it is all about customer satisfaction. If the customer is not happy with the service then he will go to someone else. So, apart from sharing photos, it also becomes important to stay in tune with the current trends, track leads, references and most importantly the competition. For a business to accelerate, these issues have to be resolved at an early stage. But that can’t be managed without the help of a proper system.
Spyne's features and their uses in accelerating business:
1. Easy to launch website: With Spyne, you can launch your keyword-rich website instantly. This helps in setting up the foundation of your business. This way, you can showcase your work to a global audience, hence giving a boost to your business.
2. Unlimited Photos, Videos, and Blogs sharing: Spyne allows you to post unlimited photos, blogs, and events. While doing business, you won’t have to worry about limiting yourself to a specific number due to storage issues or any other physical barriers that usually occur. You can share as many photos as you like with the help of a link. This gives your business an advantage. Also, if you have shared photos with your client, then their selections can be tracked in real-time. This way you won’t have to wait for the clients to call or text you the serial number of images they have chosen for the final album. This will save an enormous amount of time and effort.
3. Chatbot and references: For a photographer, the most important part of accelerating a business is building references. A good reference leads to a good clientele. Well, Spyne has solved that problem too. Its Chatbot feature allows you to have seamless interaction with the visitors of your website. This helps in generating stronger reference leads.
4. Authenticity with stronger SEO: A website is only successful when there is an audience to see it. In order to do that, a website needs relevant keywords and hashtags. Spyne helps you in organizing your content in a way that you can step up your website’s SEO game and become a stronger competition.
5. Easy tracking: Whether it is tracking the current leads, Chatbot, or your competitor’s social media, Spyne has got you covered. Its interface allows you to track everything in the blink of an eye so that you can prepare better strategies to stay ahead in the market.
6. Feedback: One of the abilities of Spyne is to effectively collect feedback for your work. Whenever someone downloads your photos then they have to give feedback first, which is truly an amazing feature.
There are many other features that will only make it easier for you. So, if you are looking forward to accelerating your business, Spyne is the answer. Its Dashboard gives you an overview of your business which you don’t usually get offline. This product from Eventila has really become the backbone of the photography industry and a solution for you to witness an exponential growth in your business.